10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
I wish i actually wore the fashion taste i have
I wish I could afford the fashion taste I have
I wish I had the body for the fashion taste I have
all of the above
Anonym fragte: 77
77. Schon mal verliebt gewesen?
Bin ich zur Zeit - undzwar ganz schön dolle ☺